Tuesday, November 27, 2012

A little Christmas Craftiness



 


This really doesn't even qualify as a tutorial, because it literally takes about five minutes to make (even with little people badgering you the whole time).  I thought I would share for those of you, like me, who are trying to keep little hands busy and out of trouble.  I saw these felt Christmas trees on Pinterest a while back and decided to make one for the girls to decorate, since they had such fun "helping" decorate our big tree.  I have massive amounts of felt from various projects, so I grabbed some, cut out a tree from a large green piece, and masking-taped it to the wall.  Then I cut out different shapes from several colors and viola! Ornaments to decorate their tree.  I have to say, although it doesn't keep them out of our real tree, they seem to be enjoying it (Cbear likes to decorate it, Jellybean likes to take all the decorations off and run away with them...).

No comments:

Post a Comment